My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Sunday, 1 July 2007

Portrait Session with Friends

Today I got to go out and have fun shooting with my friends Kate and Lee. Kate and I have been friends for over 10 years now and her husband Lee owns the company that does all my portrait framing - The Old Barn Framing Gallery.

We headed down to Weymouth for a bit of beach fun but some of my favourite shots were those taken nowhere near the beach! And as promised I didn't get Kate's horrible trainers in any of the photos!






No comments: