My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Elizabeth & Lee's Pre-Wedding Session

The other pre-wedding session I did at Ashton Court yesterday was with Elizabeth & Lee who are getting married in September in Cardiff.

It was great to meet up with these guys who I'd only met briefly once before at a wedding show I did in Cardiff last Autumn. I got to hear all about the plans for their day and then we went off for a mini portrait session around the beautiful mansion grounds.

Hopefully the session has helped get rid of any nerves they might have for having their photographs taken on the big day! Here are a few of their pictures...



No comments: