My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Emily & Fish's Pre-Wedding Session

Last week I did a pre-wedding portrait session with Emily & Fish at the wonderful Hestercombe Gardens, near Taunton. We had a great time and I got some lovely pictures of the two of them - despite being shadowed by a large group of tourists the whole way around! Here are a few pictures from their session...



No comments: