It was a great session and I can't wait to do their wedding! Here are some of my favourites from their session:
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Friday, 6 June 2008
Mandy & Rich's Pre-Wedding Portrait Session
Last Thursday Mandy, Rich and I headed to Halswell House for their pre-wedding portrait session. Halswell House is where Mandy and Rich will be getting married in August and is a fantastic wedding venue near Taunton. We spent a bit of time exploring the house and grounds and also ventured up to the temple which offered some great photographic opportunities.
It was a great session and I can't wait to do their wedding! Here are some of my favourites from their session:


It was a great session and I can't wait to do their wedding! Here are some of my favourites from their session:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment