My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Thursday, 12 June 2008

Katie & Richard's Wedding - Badgworth, Somerset

On Saturday I had great fun photographing Katie & Richard's wedding. They were married at Our Lady Queen of the Apostles church in Tweentown, near Cheddar, followed by a marquee reception in the grounds of Katie's parents house in Badgworth, Somerset.

Katie got ready at her parents house with her bridesmaids and mum before heading to church in a stylish Mercedes, where Richard was waiting nervously! The wedding service was followed by a traditional Catholic mass and then it was back to Badgworth by bus for everyone.

It was a glorious day for a garden reception and everyone was kept topped up with drinks and canapes whilst they enjoyed the sunshine. Katie, Richard and I managed to sneak off for some photographs around the pretty grounds and then I left them to enjoy their meal in the beautifully decorated marquee.

** Update: Katie & Richard's full gallery is now live. You can access it here. **

Here are some pictures from their day:

























No comments: