Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Clare & Paul's Pre-Wedding Portrait Session
My second pre-wedding portrait shoot on Saturday was with Clare and Paul who are getting married in June. Clare and I used to be work colleagues (in my previous life!) so we've known each other for a while now. Despite the hail storm interrupting us mid way through the session, we had a good time and they were game to try any of the ideas I put to them! Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Caroline....
love the last image.... great perspective!!
I bet you weren't expecting me here, were you?:)
Hey blog stalker - fancy seeing you here!!!! Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment