First up was Becky and Jon...a really great couple who were an absolutely blast to photograph! Despite the wind whipping up a gale and blowing Becky's hair all over the place we still managed to get some fantastic photographs and I had a hard time deciding which ones to post here. I can't wait for their wedding in June as I know it's going to be just as much fun!
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
Becky & Jon's Pre-Wedding Portrait Session
Last week I was up in Bristol for a two-day wedding (more about that in a future post!) so I decided to fit in a couple of pre-wedding portrait sessions at Ashton Court Mansion - another favourite portrait location of mine!
First up was Becky and Jon...a really great couple who were an absolutely blast to photograph! Despite the wind whipping up a gale and blowing Becky's hair all over the place we still managed to get some fantastic photographs and I had a hard time deciding which ones to post here. I can't wait for their wedding in June as I know it's going to be just as much fun!


First up was Becky and Jon...a really great couple who were an absolutely blast to photograph! Despite the wind whipping up a gale and blowing Becky's hair all over the place we still managed to get some fantastic photographs and I had a hard time deciding which ones to post here. I can't wait for their wedding in June as I know it's going to be just as much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment