Tomorrow I will post some more images of Andalucia, but for the time being here are a couple of pictures of the house and my fellow travellers!
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Monday, 14 July 2008
My Andalucian Adventure - Part 1
Last week I managed to get away for a week and took a trip to the Andalucia region of southern Spain. My holiday was the perfect combination of culture and relaxation - with day trips to Ronda, Cordoba and Seville and plenty of time by the pool! I stayed at the wonderful Cortijo Rosario - a renovated country house set in the magnificent heart of Andalucia and shared my week with a great bunch of people - who you can see below enjoying our fabulous paella meal on Saturday evening!
Tomorrow I will post some more images of Andalucia, but for the time being here are a couple of pictures of the house and my fellow travellers!



Tomorrow I will post some more images of Andalucia, but for the time being here are a couple of pictures of the house and my fellow travellers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment