My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Monday, 26 May 2008

Carla & Damien's Wedding - Burley Woods

Saturday saw me down in the New Forest for Carla and Damien's wedding which was a bit of a break from the usual format as they got married in a beautiful clearing in the woods on the edge of Burley. Everything about this wedding had an usual twist about it that reflected Carla and Damien's personalities (well, mostly Carla's I think!) from her stunning dress covered in butterflies, to the personal and touching service, the wildflower bouquets and the cutting of the hog (instead of the traditional cake!). It was truly a unique event that I enjoyed being a part of.

** Update: Carla & Damien's full gallery is now live. You can access it here. **

Here are a few images from their day:

























No comments: