I'm glad to hear that I put Tim's nerves to rest before the big day and I know you are both dying to see some pictures from your shoot so hear you go...
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Monday, 10 March 2008
Belinda & Tim's Pre-Wedding Portrait Session
On Friday I was back at Stourhead for Belinda and Tim's pre-wedding portrait session. It was great to catch up with Belinda and to meet Tim for the first time. They are a lovely couple and so easy to work with - they just laughed the whole way through the session!
I'm glad to hear that I put Tim's nerves to rest before the big day and I know you are both dying to see some pictures from your shoot so hear you go...


I'm glad to hear that I put Tim's nerves to rest before the big day and I know you are both dying to see some pictures from your shoot so hear you go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lovely stuff, Caroline ... so jealous - my first shoot is not til this weekend !
Gill x
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment