My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Rachel & Trevor's Wedding at Bishop's Court

The Saturday before last saw me photographing Rachel & Trevor's wedding in Pinhoe. Another wonderfully sunny winter's day was in store for us and the snowdrops were out at Bishop's Court - where they had their reception.

The church service was one of the best I've attended - I actually thought the vicar knew Rachel & Trevor the way he spoke and joked about them. He was so good the best man had to re-write his speech because the vicar had used some of his lines!

Rachel and Trevor are off on a very extended honeymoon in Africa and Asia and won't get to see their photographs for quite a while. So I've decided to post a little slideshow of some of my favourite images from their day. Just click on the arrow below to make it play.

R & T - wherever you are! - I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: