My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Real Life Wedding Feature - Sarah & Phil


I'm really pleased for my June couple Sarah and Phil who have had their wedding featured in Wedding Ideas magazine's current issue. Check out page 172 to read all about their day and to see some of their photographs. Sarah was in tears when she found out that her wedding was going to appear in the magazine as it had been her bible throughout her planning!

No comments: