The fog definitely limited the type of photographs I could take and it was tough going - although I was still able to get some lovely images of the two of them together. Here are a few...
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Friday, 28 December 2007
Rachel & Trevor's Pre-Wedding Portraits
Just before Christmas I met up with Rachel & Trevor, who are getting married in February, for their pre-wedding portrait session. We decided to do their shoot in the National Trust grounds at Stourhead which are normally very beautiful. However the day we went it was so foggy we could hardly see a thing!
The fog definitely limited the type of photographs I could take and it was tough going - although I was still able to get some lovely images of the two of them together. Here are a few...


The fog definitely limited the type of photographs I could take and it was tough going - although I was still able to get some lovely images of the two of them together. Here are a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment