My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.carolinepilling.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!

Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.

Monday, 15 October 2007

Shaney & John's Wedding

Last weekend I photographed Shaney & John's wedding at Ashton Court Mansion, Bristol. It was a fantastic wedding and I was made to feel so welcome during the girly preparations with Shaney, the bridesmaids, the mums and not forgetting Shaney's dad who had to put up with all the girls!

After a lovely service at Leigh Woods church during which Shaney got a little bit emotional, everyone made their way to Ashton Court for the reception. It was great fun to recreate some of their pre-wedding session images from just a week before as well as try some new things.

I really enjoyed being part of their special day!

Here are some of their pictures....











No comments: