You might remember me mentioning in an earlier post that the seminar I recently attended in Southport was going to result in some changes to my business...well, I can now unveil one of the most important changes.
As from 1st July 2007 I will be introducing a new album design style which will enable clients to have a story that includes many more of their wedding images than in my previous designs. Below is an example of how these designs will look - click on the play icon to start the slideshow. This design is currently being produced as a sample album so clients will soon be able to see it in person.
If you are an existing client - yet to have your album designed - and would like to enquire about upgrading to this style of album please get in touch.
I would love to get some feedback on what people think of this design - please feel free to leave comments or email me at info@carolinepilling.com
Welcome!
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I am a professional wedding photographer based in Somerset and serving the South West region. The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with my current clients and to help potential new clients learn more about me and my business. I hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to leave comments!
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Legal bit...the photographs on this blog are the copyright of Caroline Pilling Photography and it is illegal (and not very nice) to copy, download or print these images without the permission of the photographer.
Saturday, 30 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment